5% Commission on all Items
How does it work?
- Once you've successfully signed up, you will be provided a referral link which you can provide to potential customers. Each order corresponds to a 5% commission fee which you can get at the 15th and 30th of every month for every order that is successfully delivered. Click here to know more on how to resell.
How will I get paid?
- Commission fees are paid on a bi-weekly for every transaction that is successfully delivered to the customer (RTS & Unpursued Orders will not be considered as successfully delivered and will be then tagged as failed). Reseller commission payment threshold is PHP500. Once you meet the requirement, commission will be paid out. If reseller fails to reach 500 pesos worth of sales during the cutoff, it will then be carried over the next cutoff until reseller successfully reaches the payment threshold. Payment will be released thru Gcash, Paypal or cash pickup at our head office.
How are orders tracked and credited to me?
- Once you sign up, you will be provided a referral link which you can provide to potential customers. Every successful purchase under your referral code will be posted on our resellers dashboard.
Can I take orders on my website?
- No, we will take care of the product availability tracking, updating, and customer service and fulfillment so you could focus on reselling. But posting on social media platform is allowed.
Do you have an online reporting?
- Yes, once you're approved for the reseller program, you will receive a link for your personal dashboard in which you can filter the range of date, order count and commission amount.
Can I earn commissions on my own purchase?
- Yes, every successfully delivered transactions under your referral code will be subject to commission even if you order it on your own.
Can I use the designs on the items for personal use?
- No, you are only given limited rights to our intellectual property. You can only use it for social media posts that are related to RRJ. If the management finds out that our properties are being used for non RRJ related materials by a reseller, he/she will then be held liable and may result to serious sanctions.
What about product returns?
- If a customer returns / rejects / refunds a product, the commission will not be credited to you. If transactions/orders from the reseller's referral code amounts to 30% RTS rate, reseller will then be removed from the program.